As a top real estate agent, I’ve always had a passion for getting results higher than expectations. Real estate is something I live and breathe on a daily basis. If you’re a 1st time home buyer, looking to sell your home, buy a home, or looking to find an investment property, I will be there to help you along the way. Buying or selling your home can be a complicated process. With my professional expertise, I will simplify the process and make it as smooth as possible. My clients best interests are my #1 priority!
Book a FREE home evaluation to find out what your home is worth.
Looking for homes for sale in the GTA and surrounding areas?
A Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
– My marketing plan will get maximum exposure for your home.
– I will SELL your home for the most amount of money possible, in the least amount of time.
– I’m a top Realtor that will find your dream home, and fight to get you the best price possible.
– My experience with the Real Estate Market will get you the results you deserve.
– I will provide a market analysis to educate you of whats going on in the market, this will enable you to make an informed decision on buying or selling real estate.
– I will provide you with the REAL market value of your home.
– I can update you on how much homes have sold for in the area of your choice.
– You can gain access to the MLS system and exclusive MLS listings which are not available to the general public.
– I’m a professional Realtor that will protect your best interests.
No Hidden Fees or sales gimmicks, only honest work ethics
Browse homes for sale in the area and budget of your choice
As many people know, at the moment (2019) in Toronto rent prices are at all time highs. They are the highest in all of Canada for that matter. The average 1 bedroom condo in Toronto has reached over $2200 per month. Luckily for tenants the Canadian...
It has been quite a year in the Toronto rental real estate market so far. Many media outlets have covered the updates this year and most of them were saying that we are in a bit of a crisis in Toronto and the GTA. Fair to say that because the the average...
When you purchase a condominium, there is a monthly fee payable to the condo corporation. This fee is made to cover the operating costs of the building. It is non-negotiable and is usually calculated depending of the size of your unit and sometimes number...
ready to buy or sell?
A Real Estate Agent You Can Rely On.